Green goddess dip
- 350 g (12 oz.) silken tofu
- ¼ cup (50 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- ¼ cup (50 mL) finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) minced sweet onion
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) minced dill pickles (about 1 small pickle)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp (2 mL) sea salt
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Process for about 1 minute or until puréed.
- Pair this dip with fresh vegetables—such as carrots, jicama, red peppers, celery, grape tomatoes, and cucumber—sliced to your preference.
Recipe courtesy of Nettie Cronish.
Moroccan eggplant & tomato
Loaded with flavour this dish be served as the main or as an accompaniment to your main protein.See recipe About Moroccan eggplant & tomato
Cheesy shepherd's pie
A lower fat version of the timeless classic with ground beef and vegetables, topped with creamy and cheesy mashed potatoes.See recipe About Cheesy shepherd's pie
Salmon with lemon-ginger sauce
Lots of flavour is added to the salmon with this easy marinade. This dish is also great to cook on the barbecue!See recipe About Salmon with lemon-ginger sauce