Diabetes Canada partners with organizations who share our values and want to improve health outcomes in Canada through:
- Prevention – addressing the environmental drivers of the diabetes epidemic in Canada
- Care – driving excellence in diabetes care through knowledge and advocacy
- Cure – investing in research and finding a cure
Every partnership with Diabetes Canada is customized to deliver impact for both corporate social responsibility and business objectives.
Partnerships may include:
- cause marketing
- employee giving
- national and in-community sponsorship opportunities, e.g.
- conferences and events
- educational programs and initiatives
- public affairs and advocacy
Frequently asked questions
In 1921 a Canadian discovery changed diabetes for the world. By 2021, Diabetes Canada will change the world for people with diabetes.
Become a corporate partner
Contact us to learn more about becoming a Diabetes Canada corporate partner.
Thank you to our generous partners
We're now closer to a cure than ever before and we're so grateful for their support!Corporate recognition
Learn more about how Diabetes Canada uses financial support from our partners.View our policy About Funding accountability
2018 Annual report
Read our latest annual report to insights on our recent achievements and plans for the future.Read our 2018 report About 2018 Annual report
About Diabetes Canada
Learn about how we've supported Canadians living with diabetes since 1953.About us About About Diabetes Canada