Attend Canada’s most highly anticipated diabetes-related conference to learn about significant advances in diabetes research, treatment, and care. Through the course of the conference, delegates will have the opportunity to attend original research presentations and take part in information sharing with leading diabetes, endocrinology, and related field experts.
- For 2024, enjoy structured networking with Braindates, the latest research during Research Hour, and enhanced learning through the Inclusion Diversity Equity Accessibility (IDEA) Lounge
- Be the first to find out what’s new in the Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Network with speakers and peers from across the country
- Earn continuing education credits
- Watch recordings of the educational sessions on demand post conference
- Take advantage of group registration discounts
Call for Abstracts now open! Submit your scientific research for consideration today!
Future Professional Conference dates:
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
November 26-29, 2025
Categories: Conferences & Expos
If you have any questions, please contact our conferences team.
A variety of topics and issues in diabetes care and management.View webinars About Webinars
Get access to the latest diabetes research, education opportunities and updates about Diabetes Canada Clinical Practice Guideline.View memberships About Professional membership
Clinical Practice Guidelines
The Guidelines are intended to guide practice; inform general patterns of care; enhance diabetes prevention efforts in Canada; and reduce the burden of diabetes complications.View guidelines About Clinical Practice Guidelines