Update (August 2, 2022)
*New claim policy for 2022-2023 program year only
There is no age limit to submit claims for this program year (April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023) provided that all other eligibility criteria is met.
For any further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more questions? Please see below Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you confirm the status of my claim? I submitted on ____[date]_____. When will I receive my reimbursement?
Due to the high volume of claims received, average cheque processing time is currently 8 weeks from the time your claim is received at our office. We make every attempt to process claims as quickly as possible.
If you are inquiring about claims submitted for the 2020-2021 program year, cheques are currently being mailed out. Depending on Canada Post operations, the cheques should arrive within the next 2-3 weeks.
We thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
.2. My endocrinologist/physician/registered nurse is still seeing patients virtually. Am I able to submit my claims with an e-signature from my endocrinologist/physician/registered nurse?
Yes, we currently accept e-signatures.
3. I am not able to mail in my claim form. Can I submit it electronically?
Unfortunetly, we require the original paper forms and receipts to process your claim. They must be mailed in to 1300-522 University Ave. Toronto, ON M5G 2R5.
4. Can I photocopy my blank claim form and use it to submit more than one claim?
No. Each claim that you submit must have a unique 6-digit code on the right-hand top corner. If you require additional forms, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will mail one out to you.
5. How do I access more blank claim forms?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mailing address and the number of blank claim forms you need. We will mail them out as soon as we can.
6. I’ve moved since submitting my claim. How do I update my mailing address?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your name, old mailing address and your new mailing address.
7. I received a cheque, but the amount is incorrect. What should I do?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your claim.
8. I am on ODSP, am I eligible to submit my claim through this program?
If you are on ODSP, you can only submit for reimbursement of lancets (and a blood glucose meter once every 5 years, if needed). Test trips are covered through the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) program.
9. How do I get more information about the program?