The Canadian Diabetes in Pregnancy Study Group (CanDIPS) Award of Excellence recognizes a CanDIPS member who has demonstrated sustained contributions to the care of women with diabetes in pregnancy through research, teaching, patient care or education.
Recipient of the CanDIPS Award will receive one complimentary registration to attend conference and a commemorative plaque presented to them at the Annual Section meeting as part of the Diabetes Canada/Canadian Society of Endocrinology & Metabolism (CSEM) Professional Conference.
- Be a Diabetes Canada Professional Section Member and a member of CanDIPS
- It will be awarded alternate years to a non-physician diabetes educator and physician/researcher
Note: Members of The Awards Committee and the Co-Chairs of the Awards and Membership Portfolio are not eligible to apply.
- Applications must be typed or submitted in electronic format (i.e.: word document or pdf.) on official forms
- One current copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Submit a head shot (high resolution jpgs (300 dpi) and 4x6 in size)
Letters of recommendation
Applications must include two letters of recommendation from colleagues or other peers that outline the candidate's contributions to enhancing the quality of care for women with diabetes in pregnancy through research, education, clinical care.
Deadline for the award is July 14, 2023.
For more information or to submit your nomination