The past several months has brought unprecedented change to healthcare. Now is your chance to recharge, be inspired and connect with your fellow frontline workers in diabetes management and care at the first-ever virtual Diabetes Frontline Forum.
The Diabetes Frontline Forum is a virtual event for health care professionals looking to learn practical skills and knowledge they can use when counselling patients with diabetes. The day is comprised of both Diabetes Head to Toe Updates and Industry Knowledge Exchange sessions, which aim to deliver the latest information in diabetes management and patient care, all from the comfort of your own home!
Saturday, November 7, 2020; 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Virtual, join from anywhere in the country | diabetesfrontlineforum.ca
All health care professionals looking to learn about the latest updates and trends in diabetes care and management
Diabetes Canada Professional Members: $25.00 | Non-Members: $50.00*| Student Special: $10.00
*REGISTER BY OCTOBER 18 TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTED MEMBER RATE – THAT’S A $25.00 SAVINGS!*
Be sure to join us for presentations on a wide variety of diabetes topics, including:
- ABCDES3 with a COVID - 19 Twist - Collaborative Care
- Improving Adherence in the Type 2 Diabetes Patient through the Diabetes Dialogue
- BED in Diabesity
- Blood, Fluid & Tears: Diabetic Retinopathy
- The Hypoglycemia Paradox
- Practical Tips for Addressing Patients’ Nutrition Questions
- 5 Simple Ways to WOW your Clients with Motivational Interviewing
- Kidney Disease in Type 2 Diabetes: Optimizing Renal Protection Managing glycemic excursions – Practical recommendations to improve patient outcomes
- Using Advanced Technology to Optimize Patient Outcomes
- Diabetes & Foot Care: How to have a Meaningful Impact
- Diabetes Management in a Remote Care Age
Visit diabetesfrontlineforum.ca for more information about the forum agenda, speaker line-up, or register for early-bird savings.
Categories: Conferences & Expos